Cogent input

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Jun 17 06:24:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 02:14:31AM -0400, kris foster wrote:
> Simply untrue, at the Peering BOF yesterday Cogent said they are
> rolling this out.

They saw my "How to deploy IPv6 in 30 minutes or less" tutorial on
Sunday and apparently it actually worked. Unfortunately I neglected to
mention the important "acquire connectivity to the global routing table"
step (I assumed it was implied, but I guess it wasn't), but if you're
down with their 5 v6 routes as "transit" you should be golden. :)