[inquiry] Internet/cell in Teheran down?

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Mon Jun 15 02:29:18 UTC 2009

Am 15.06.2009 um 00:32 schrieb Jared Mauch:
> --- snip ---
> SMS is down since friday for all three cell operators. In the areas
> that riot is taken place, cell phones are not working. Outgoing calls
> to certain countries are blocked. DCI, the organization in charge of
> internet connectivity, that provides internet transit for local isps
> has taken down 80% of its uplink connectivity and currently only a few
> peers (TTNET as far as I know) are active.
> --- snip ---

thanks for sharing

http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/status/2172515490

http://twitter.com/Change_for_Iran

Marc

--
Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.