Cogent input

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Fri Jun 12 08:48:14 UTC 2009

That might be because some bigger providers in the Netherlands are
throwing out transits that don't support IPv6.
So there's your commercial necessity ;-)

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl