Multi site BGP Routing design

John.Herbert at ins.com John.Herbert at ins.com
Sat Jun 6 00:40:15 UTC 2009

This is a good concept but if the ISP route is a Juniper then as I recall by default it looks ahead, sees the as-path routing loop if it were to send it to the other router, and doesn't send it. So while you might be able to configure it on the receiving router, if the sending router won't send it, you're SOL.

j.