VerizonWireless.com contact

Mark Price mprice at tqhosting.com
Wed Jun 3 22:14:42 UTC 2009

Please let me know if you find any clue.  The problem I'm having is we
can connect to their incoming mail server but it just throws a reject
error code with no other info:

# telnet mars.verizonwireless.com 25
Trying 162.115.163.69...
Connected to mars.verizonwireless.com (162.115.163.69).
Escape character is '^]'.
554 venus.verizonwireless.com
Connection closed by foreign host.

--