VerizonWireless.com contact

Bourbon.Odenthal at sce.com Bourbon.Odenthal at sce.com
Wed Jun 3 20:51:27 UTC 2009

Interesting.  I've been dealing with this exact problem for a couple of weeks now. Several of our DNS servers, but not all,  can not resolve an MX for vtext.com or vtext.biz. Still don't have a resolution and I'm still wading through their support staff trying to find someone with a clue.

-BB Odenthal
Network Engineer
Southern California Edison