Issues through ATT core/backbone

Veerender Attri veerunanog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:18:25 UTC 2009

And the Saga continues. We had issues reaching Taiwan through ATT today and
no issues if i flip the outbound traffic through Verizon. I called and
opened ticket with ATT and it seems like they dont want to help or even look
into the issue, its really getting frustrating. These intermittent issues
with ATT backbone routing has been going on for more than a week now. It
seems their Backbone wont converge for routing issues when they have issues
with their peering partners.