White House net security paper

Barney Wolff barney at databus.com
Mon Jun 1 03:29:59 UTC 2009

Any organization moaning about unfilled slots is welcome to raise its
salary scale, and fill them.  All such whining is really an implicit
statement that the job is not vital enough to fill.  Funny, you never
hear complaints about being unable to fill CEO slots, or bond traders.

--
Barney Wolff         I never met a computer I didn't like.