Ahoy, SLA boffins!

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Thu Jul 30 09:23:21 UTC 2009

Indeed, that's why some companies have contracts managers with experience of thieving gits who try to rip you off on SLAs. We indeed have been burned and so our contracts worth any money now have real good incentives for the vendors to come up with the goods and make what they sell us work. Even though, sometimes important stuff gets dropped because the vendor refuses to be bound by it, and then, we get screwed over it.

--
Leigh