Cisco 7600 (7609) as a core BGP router.

Bailey Stephen Stephen.Bailey at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 20 13:22:22 UTC 2009

I previously ran a single 7609 with dual Sup720's as a Core Internet BGP
Router, running OSPF & iBGP

Never had any problems and was a very stable platform

Stephen Bailey - Senior Lead Systems Engineer
FUJITSU

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered
Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient.  Its contents
are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged.  Fujitsu
Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted
and amended or that it is virus-free.