Outages in wales ?

Mark Smith nanog at 85d5b20a518b8f6864949bd940457dc124746ddc.nosense.org
Mon Jul 20 11:47:10 UTC 2009

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:47:37 +0100
Rob Evans <internetplumber at gmail.com> wrote:

> > but a buddy in wales have massive problems with internet connectivity

<snip>

> Or maybe there has been a bit of storm which has blown it 3,500 miles
> to the west.  If it has, please look after it, especially mid-Wales
> and North Wales, they really are quite beautiful. :)

Not to be confused with New South Wales (where Sydney is), which is a
state of Australia (and I'm assuming, looks like the southern part of
Wales, but newer, or did a couple of hundred years ago). I'm in South
Australia though, which, despite the name, doesn't actually cover all of
the south of Australia. If it did, there would be no New South Wales or
Victoria, or part of Western Australia (which does actually cover
pretty much the western part of Australia).