Issues accessing hulu.com from new(ish) US range

Chris Taylor chris.taylor at sohonet.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 16:24:44 UTC 2009

Frank Bulk - iName.com wrote:
> A few others I would check:
> - Akamai (you can contact them via their web page, but there are also people
> on this listserv that can check, too)
> - Google (if their search pages comes up in American English, you're good to
> go, otherwise there's info in their help that will let you fill out a form)
> - MaxMind (there's a contact form on their web page)
>
> Contact me offline if you want a list of (more minor) GeoIP sites I have
> bookmarked.
>
> Frank

Thanks for that Frank.

I've had contacts from Akamai and a couple of others off-list now. I've
also checked MaxMind - their database appears to be up to date as well.

I can't check Google at this second, as I'm based in the UK - I'll be
setting something up for such tests tonight or tomorrow, but I seem to
remember that we've previously spoken to them about it.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Taylor