Cisco 12000 series routers and IOS XR.

Jim Wininger jwininger at indianafiber.net
Tue Jul 14 00:53:21 UTC 2009

What release are you running? We are currently at 3.6.2 (as recommended by
Cisco (our SE and some upper levels)).

--
Jim Wininger
Indiana Fiber Network

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail
transmission (including any attachment) is intended for the exclusive use of
the named recipient and may contain information that is privileged or
otherwise confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt
by, anyone other than the named recipient (or person authorized to deliver
it to the named recipient). It should not be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized person. If you have received this electronic mail transmission
in error, please delete it from your system including any attachment without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by return
e-mail.