MGE UPS Systems

Erik Amundson Erik.Amundson at oati.net
Mon Jul 13 20:48:51 UTC 2009

We asked our local APC rep that exact question last week.  He told us that the MGE line of UPSes fill a whole that APC doesn't have in their own lineup, and they will continue being sold as the product for folks absolutely require a typical double-conversion online UPS.  As opposed to the 'hybrid' model of the Symmetra...

It didn't sound to me like they were planning on getting rid of the MGE line at this point.

- Erik