[SPAM-HEADER] - Re: Point to Point Ethernet - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
Sun Jul 12 18:46:41 UTC 2009

> Prices of terrestrial SDH/SONET cards are very low for transport providers. For customers I believe there is a greater divergenc between the Ethernet and SONET/SDH costs.
>
> A strong hunch based on what clients tell me Cisco charges for SONET/SDH interfaces.

I doubt a lot of people would think that SDH/SONET cards for *routers*
are inexpensive. And yes, I have a reasonable idea of what kind of
discounts are available out there...

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no

Transport in my world is not Layer 3. It's Layer 2: Ethernet, SDH, SONET, waves.

But my clients are mostly Layer 3.

So you and I are in fundamental agreement.

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic