Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist?

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:57:53 UTC 2009

Sadly, this is for remote hosts.  I have no idea why someone would use such
services as there are too many false positives.  It is like using an IDS
that is 2 weeks behind on it's definition.  That brings up the point of
false positives and outdated information blocking legitimate users, perhaps
many which is what my company is experiencing since they deem certain
reverse dns entries too "generic" and blacklisted a /18.  I believe that is
why no one knows if they will be bought or whatnot.  Who knows.