Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist?

James Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:34:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Christopher
Morrow<morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >From www.sorbs.net:
> "It comes with great sadness that I have to announce the imminent
[snip]

You might want to read the June 25th update they made to the
announcement, as shown on the very same page.
"
SORBS has had 2 offers of hosting within the Queensland/North New
South Wales area, one of which is by a top hosting company in
Australia.

The result is at this present time I, Michelle Sullivan, feel that
SORBS will not close on the date specified, though there maybe some
small outages around this time.
"

By all appearances SORBS is still completely operational,  they have
not shutdown,  and every indication now is that they are probably not
going to shut down.

--
-J