YES I'VE TRIED MANY VENUES looking for mail admin @ nist.gov

Etaoin Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Fri Jul 10 16:34:09 UTC 2009

Jerry B. Altzman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I've tried google, I've tried www.nist.gov, I've tried
> postmaster/hostmaster/abuse at nist.gov, I've even tried the phone.
>
> Could someone give me a pointer to a mail admin at nist.gov? I've been
> having issues getting mail through to them from one of our servers.

Please note that Elizabeth is NOT, I repeat, N O T, a mail
administrator. However, she's been responsive to other issues, and is
the part of the group that supplies the ever useful group of
publications under ITL.

elizabeth(dot)lennon (at) nist(dot)gov

At least you'll have a better chance of getting help, and perhaps this
will improve the situation for others in the future.

--
Bene disserere est finis logices...
(To carry on a disputation well is the end or purpose of logic)