Drop in IPv6 traffic

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Thu Jul 9 13:53:41 UTC 2009

Just spoke with Michiel of Atrato / XSnews, they had some issues with an
internal part of XSnews which also affected their IPv6 enabled services.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl