OT: Bringing Cisco equipment to US

Timothy Arnold timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 09:31:13 UTC 2009

> Jumping on the back of this thread, does anyone have any recommendations
> for suppliers of Cisco kit in the states? I don't fancy dealing with customs &
> international shipping.

Thanks to the significant number of individuals who have replied.

Once I've got the kit shipped to NY, I am going to need some smart hands work to kit out and perform some basic config. Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that do this?

Thanks Again!

Tim

Timothy Arnold
Senior Engineer, Operations (Network, Security & Facilities Group), UKSolutions

Telephone: 0845 004 1333, option 2
Email: timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Web: http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG Registered in England Number 3036806
This email must be read in conjunction with the legal & service notices on http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/disclaimer