Bandcon

Robin Rodriguez rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com
Wed Jul 8 18:52:13 UTC 2009

On Jul 8, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Kretchmer, Sam wrote:

> Anyone on here care to comment on Bandcon transit services? Anyone
> even
> using them? They are offering me an incredible deal on transit, and
> I was
> wondering what their reputation is.
>
> thanks

I don't have any usage experience, but would be very interested from
anyone who does as well. We have spoken with them about long-haul
circuits (with small to no commit) and their prices are indeed
incredible. The prices we heard were for Equinix to Equinix circuits
(specifically CHI1 & CHI3 to DAL1 & NJ2) they also quoted us great
deals on resold IBX-link to get to IBX's that they don't have a
physical presence in (they aren't in CHI3 for example). I do wonder
how they can undercut everyone's price by such a margin. Were you
seeing great quotes into non Equinix facilities?

--
Robin D. Rodriguez
Systems Engineer
rrodriguez at ifbyphone.com