Using twitter as an outage notification

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Sat Jul 4 21:07:22 UTC 2009

Am 04.07.2009 um 22:59 schrieb Frank Bulk:

> When the local power companies uses twitter, then maybe I'll
> consider using
> twitter for our customers.

well it seems popular

http://www.dell.com/twitter

dell made some money with it too

http://en.community.dell.com/blogs/direct2dell/archive/2009/06/11/delloutlet-surpasses-2-million-on-twitter.aspx

:-))

--
Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.