OT: Bringing Cisco equipment to US

Timothy Arnold timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 09:15:05 UTC 2009

> The courier will likely charge you less than a customs broker will for
> a single item - the brokers are mainly used for large transactions.
> While you're legally entitled to bring this equipment in carry-on
> luggage, proving and authenticating your right can be a costly and
> timely exercise.

Jumping on the back of this thread, does anyone have any recommendations for suppliers of Cisco kit in the states? I don't fancy dealing with customs & international shipping.

Thanks
Tim

Timothy Arnold
Senior Engineer, Operations (Network, Security & Facilities Group), UKSolutions

Telephone: 0845 004 1333, option 2
Email: timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Web: http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG Registered in England Number 3036806
This email must be read in conjunction with the legal & service notices on http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/disclaimer