Level 3 - "legacy" Wiltel/Looking Glass bandwidth

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Jul 2 15:01:26 UTC 2009

From: nanog at nanog.org

> We're not very happy with Level3 anymore either, terrible support, no
> RFO is ever given, tickets are closed with no explanation at
> all.  They
> bought so many providers close together that they have a lot
> of work to
> do to integrate everything into a workable set of products.

Haven't had any support issues, but we've had a billing
dispute that's been going back and forth for 14 months now,
yes, months, and during that time we've gone through three
different sales reps, the newest one brought on more than
three months ago and I've yet to hear from the guy.

Good times...

David