All Google Search Results: "This site may harm your computer."

Brian Wallingford brian at meganet.net
Sat Jan 31 15:04:30 UTC 2009

Considering the lingering Comcast gig w/the SEC, I can't see that flying
well.  (Unless they manage to pull a PUC/DTE thing like VZ has done in the
past, and manage to get exec(s) placed as commisioner(s)).

Because of Google's insanely disproportionate market domination, I don't
see them staying under the radar for long if this is the case.

But, it could simply be a misconfig on a Friday night...