All Google Search Results: "This site may harm your computer."

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Sat Jan 31 15:03:33 UTC 2009

Also for NANOG :

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Suggestions:
	• Return to the previous page and pick another result.
	• Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog44/ at your
own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit
Google'sSafe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

-----
If you follow the link for diagnostics you get

Server ErrorThe server encountered a temporary error and could not
complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

Regards

Marshall