Contact at Eschelon/Integra to remove old swip

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Tue Jan 27 23:38:19 UTC 2009

I've been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Eschelon/Integra to
remove the swip for an old IP block. Last time I called some months ago
I finally talked to someone who said they'd take care of it, but I
looked today and it still says it's mine. The range in question is
66.224.163.0/24 and the T1 it was used with was disconnected years ago.
If anyone can remove the swip or put me in touch with someone who can
I'd appreciate it.

~Seth