Are we really this helpless? (Re: isprime DOS in progress)

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jan 24 03:58:56 UTC 2009

What's interesting in all of this is that ISPrime has been experiencing this for most of this week, yet not them or any of us has shared a network that is sourcing this traffic.

I know I haven't bothered asking my upstream provider which backbone provider is sending them the "ISPrime" traffic, so I'm just as guilty as anyone.

Frank