Inauguration streaming traffic

Brad Fleming bdfleming at kanren.net
Thu Jan 22 16:09:34 UTC 2009

We also enjoyed a large multicast stream -- we selected the one
provided by Northwestern University's retransmission of C-SPAN's
coverage. We consumed the stream via KanREN's link to The Great Plains
Network (our Internet2 connector).

If anyone is on the list from Northwestern University: Thanks for your
work... if nothing else, it helped a bunch of dorks in Kansas watch
the events without consuming precious I1 capacity. :D
--
Brad Fleming
Network Engineer