"Smart" hands around Dulles airport / northern VA.

Jim Willis jim.h.willis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 15:37:30 UTC 2009

"FAQ:
Q: What!  Are you crazy? I'd never let a stranger into my cage!
A: Huh, neither would I, but some people are less paranoid than us and / or
know and trust me."

  I wouldn't allow my wife in my cage let alone a stranger and I hope my
colo would deny you both as well!!! I suppose this may be useful for some as
there have been two responses to your initial posting however, we use locked
cabinets and cages for a reason. I can appreciate wanting to return the
trust and community to the industry even though the outlook looks bleak on
your behalf.

Cheers,
Jim