smtp.comcast.net self-signed certs

Jeff Mitchell jeff at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Jan 16 17:21:09 UTC 2009

Eric Tow wrote:
> I submitted a ticket to Comcast yesterday around 10:00 AM EST regarding
> this issue (ticket #151689315), received a standard reply last night,
> but as of yesterday 14:45 EST, the issue seems to have resolved itself.
I can verify that it was still happening as of about 12:10 AM EST this
morning, when I submitted the OP (the output there was grabbed right
before I posted).  I'm out of the country so calling them up to submit a
ticket was not possible.

I did get word in a private message that the people in the department
responsible say that it is fixed now.

Thanks,
Jeff