flattengraph.pl

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:20:32 UTC 2009

My apologies you are correct. AFAIK killspike only works on rrdtool based
set ups. If you have to use the old mrtg log system then it wouldn't help
you in this case.

If you were using MRTG with rrdtool you wouldn't have any issues however.
Not sure if it's possible in your deployment but this might help you.
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-rrd.en.html

Good luck, sorry to lead you astray.

-Tim Eberhard