Approach to allocating netblocks

Jason Biel jason at biel-tech.com
Wed Jan 14 16:34:29 UTC 2009

Customer should have the forethought to request the right amount of space to
include for growth.

If customer requested more space, rather than grow into another adjacent
block, we would just assign them an additional block elsewhere in the
overall subnet, and route both blocks to them.

Jason

--
Jason Biel
jason at biel-tech.com