Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Michienne Dixon mdixon at nkc.org
Wed Jan 14 15:50:39 UTC 2009

Interesting - So as a cyber criminal - I could setup a router, start
announcing AS 16733, 18872, and maybe 6966 for good measure and their
routers would ignore my announcements and IP ranges that I siphoned from
searching IANA?  Hm...  Would that also prevent them from accessing my
rogue network from their network?

-
Michienne Dixon
Network Administrator