Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Tue Jan 13 20:51:32 UTC 2009

Ummmmm.. no.  I can't speak for the others on this list who were
effected like us - but we take this stuff very seriously and
respectively you would too *if* you had a previous legit issue that
appeared to the same **on the surface**.  A cautious and indepth look at
this was taken upon us hoping that history wasn't repeating itself
(previously explained) and thankfully it wasn't ... but until the time
is spent to make absolutely sure how do you know??

At the end of the day, it wasn't a serious operational issue but raised
a number of concerns I believe....

Paul