QWEST IP NOC Help Needed

James Laszko james at pcipros.com
Tue Jan 13 20:38:33 UTC 2009

We have just received notice that an old allocation from QWEST that was
provided to our company in the early 2000's has been redirected from our
current connectivity company.  We had procured the homing of our IP
space to our existing provider, but they recently terminated their
relationship with QWEST.  QWEST has since started announcing our address
space, blackholing us.  We've got a tremendous amount of customers and
legacy equipment in that space and need someone from QWEST to please
contact us to try and resolve this issue.

The netblock in question is 65.126.208.0/22

Can a QWEST IP NOC Supervisor or someone else who can help me please
contact me ASAP?

Thank you,

James Laszko

Pipeline Communications