Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 05:05:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Leo Bicknell <bicknell at ufp.org> wrote:
> You really should make some friends Randy.

He is, on Second Life.

Seriously though... I've not seen any discussion of the application of
"allowas-in", a valid neighbor configuration under certain
topologies/scenarios, as relates to impact today.  Also, I'd agree
announcing other peoples' ASNs, without their permission, is in bad
form.  It's okay he's doing it to you, but I bet Randy would be a lot
less smiley if you were to announce random paths with 3130.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall