Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Josh Fiske jfiske at clarkson.edu
Mon Jan 12 20:33:00 UTC 2009

I agree with Paul and Michienne, having the courtesy to notify next time
would be very much appreciated.  I was headed into a family member's
funeral when I received the hijack notification.  I took the 15 minutes
to do some quick investigation, fire off a few emails informing my
colleagues of the issue and "arrived" at the funeral a bit late.

Perhaps in the future it would be better not to play with my toys
without asking my permission first?

- - - -
Joshua Fiske '03, '04
Network and Security Engineer
Clarkson University, Office of Information Technology
(315) 268-6722 -- Fax:  (315) 268-6570
I route, therefore you are.

  Think before you print.

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,