Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jan 12 19:42:10 UTC 2009

On 09.01.13 03:52, Paul Stewart wrote:
> Same here.. got a notice this morning and while it's false, I still have
> no response from Randy neither on this matter..

guy's gotta sleep some time.  it's 04:40 here.

if you wrote me directly, you would have a response by now.  almost to
the bottom of my mailbox.

part of the experiment is to measure the difference between the amount
of nanog mail lorenzo drew in 2005 by pre-announcing with the amount we
get in 2009 while not pre-announcing.  :)

randy