NANOG 45 Lightning Talks Open

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:03:04 UTC 2009

On behalf of the rest of the NANOG Program Committee, I'm pleased to
announce that submissions for Lightning talks for NANOG 45 are open
at:

http://www.nanogpc.org/lightning/

Lightning talks are short presentations (no more than 10 minutes,
including questions) of topics that are either too short, too timely
or too preliminary to include on the general agenda.  In the past,
these have been some of the most popular presentations at NANOG, For
this upcoming conference in Santo Domingo, we have lightning talk
slots available on all three days.  The Program Committee will pick
the first three of these prior to the conference (by the end of next
week, in fact), so please get your submissions in by Wed, 14 January
for the best possible consideration.  We already have several
submissions, but would appreciate more, of course.

Rest assured, however, that we will continue accepting lightnings talk
proposals (and voting on them) through the conference, as timeliness
is part of what makes lightning talks so great.  The sooner you
submit, though, the better your chance to present.

See all of you in Santo Domingo.

Todd Underwood
Chair, Program Committee, NANOG