Ethical DDoS drone network

Edward B. DREGER eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net
Wed Jan 7 01:44:02 UTC 2009

I propose that we create two Internets.  One can be the "testing"
Internet, and the other can be "production".  To ensure that both
receive adequate treatment, they can trade places every few days.  If
something breaks, it can be moved from "production" to "testing".

The detection of hyperbole, sarcasm, and mathematical invalidity is left
as an exercise to the reader. ;-)

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/
davidc at brics.com -*- jfconmaapaq at intc.net -*- sam at everquick.net
Ditto for broken OOO autoresponders and foolish AV software backscatter.