Ethical DDoS drone network

BATTLES, TIMOTHY A (TIM), ATTLABS tmbattles at att.com
Mon Jan 5 16:54:06 UTC 2009

 There are some assumptions here. First are you considering volumetric
DDOS attacks? Second, if you plan on harvesting wild bots and using them
to serve your purpose then I don't see how this can be ethical unless
they are just clients from your own network making it less distributed.
You would then have to have this in your AUP allowing you to do this.
Hmm, I really don't know what you would gain by this. Not knowing what
your network looks like...but assuming your somewhat scaled, I would
think this could all be done in the lab.