Looking for verification that Google and Akamai have the geo-ip for 96.31.0.0/20 set correctly

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jan 5 16:28:31 UTC 2009

Thanks for all those who responded on and off-list.  Several persons
confirmed for me using their Akamai account that the address space was
correctly listed in Akamai's database, and between Google's quasi-generic
online form (http://google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=ip) and a
Google employee, I think we'll get this straightened out.

Frank