Ethical DDoS drone network

deleskie at gmail.com deleskie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 02:32:06 UTC 2009

If the drones send a few packets a seconds even say 1000's of pkts per second its value is not likely to be very meaningful, atleast no more so then building an on net resourse. To be meaningful you'd want/need something that could simulate a DDoS.  Maybe my assumptions are way off base.

You'd also have the concern that if someone 'owned' you 'ethical' botnet being potentially responsible for any damage it caused.

Maybe I'm just extra paranoid :)

-jim