Ethical DDoS drone network

macbroadcast marc at let.de
Mon Jan 5 02:25:44 UTC 2009

Am 05.01.2009 um 03:06 schrieb Jeffrey Lyon:

> Say for instance one wanted to create an "ethical botnet," how would
> this be done in a manner that is legal, non-abusive toward other
> networks, and unquestionably used for legitimate internal security
> purposes? How does your company approach this dilemma?
>
> Our company for instance has always relied on outside attacks to spot
> check our security and i'm beginning to think there may be a more user
> friendly alternative.
>
> Thoughts?

hello, ,

http://mirror.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/pub/ccc/streamdump/saal3/Tag3-Saal3-Slot15%3a30--ID3000-hacking_into_botnets-Main-2008-12-29T15%3a30%3a04%2b0100.ogm

and

http://mirror.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/pub/ccc/streamdump/saal3/Tag3-Saal3-Slot16%3a45--ID3000-hacking_into_botnets-Pause-2008-12-29T18%3a30%3a01%2b0100.ogm

have fun!!!

Marc

--
Les Enfants Terribles - WWW.LET.DE
Marc Manthey 50672 Köln - Germany
mail: marc at let.de
jabber :marc at kgraff.net
IRC: #opencu  freenode.net
PGP/GnuPG: 0x1ac02f3296b12b4d
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast
web: http://www.let.de

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.