Sprint Leap Second

Jon Meek meekjt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:59:43 UTC 2009

A visual comparison of my Sprint phone and xclock with second hand on a
synchronized workstation suggests that they have not yet implemented the
leap second.

Our single CDMA NTP clock did handle the leap second at the correct moment.
However, that CDMA clock is West of Philadelphia and I am in New Jersey.
As I mentioned in a previous message,  in 2005 our CDMA clock "got" the
leap second a few hours early.

Jon