Security team successfully cracks SSL using 200 PS3's and MD5 flaw.

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 14:13:50 UTC 2009

Yeap:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-02.txt

TCPM WG                                                        J. Touch
Internet Draft                                                  USC/ISI
Obsoletes: 2385                                               A. Mankin
Intended status: Proposed Standard                  Johns Hopkins Univ.
Expires: May 2009                                             R. Bonica
                                                       Juniper Networks
                                                       November 3, 2008

Rubens