Leap second tonight

Stefan Molnar stefan at csudsu.com
Thu Jan 1 21:13:57 UTC 2009

What FS do you have on your RAC?  And do you have a log of console?

We do not have 10g R2 on Solaris, but with the random issues we have seen.  Oracle could have fenced each other off.  We noticed that some errors do not show up anywhere than console, so we run conserver and dump all console out to log.