Hijacking and Tools BOF Nanog 45 - Call for participants

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Thu Jan 1 17:57:46 UTC 2009

Greetings and happy new year,

As Nanog 45 is quickly approaching, I would encourage anyone who has
been thinking about the problem of address hijacking and mitigation
within the framework of our existing routing system to consider
participating in the Hijack and Tools BOF at, in Santo Domingo. We have
sufficient space in the agenda for the Sunday afternoon BOF to
accommodate some additional participants.

Discussions from both tools developers and operators with deployment
experience with opsen-source or commercial tools are encouraged, as well
as filtering policy, strategy for communicating with peer network
operators to coordinate response and related topics within the sphere of
ip hijacking response.

Thanks and Looking forward to seeing you all in Santo Domingo.
Joel