Yahoo and their mail filters..

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Thu Feb 26 04:07:46 UTC 2009

On February 26, 2009 at 09:14 ops.lists at gmail.com (Suresh Ramasubramanian) wrote:

 > Well... If you think theres no value in the AOL or other feedback
 > loops and your network is clean enough without that, well then, dont
 > sign up to it and then bitch when all you get for your boutique
 > network with users who are by and large fellow geeks doesnt generate
 > any actual spam at all.

Hey, I didn't bitch, I didn't say it was valueless, I didn't say any
of this. Can't you make your point without amplifying and putting
words in my mouth? It sounds to me like you just want to vent.

I suggested that probably 99% of the false positives I see could be
avoided by just waiting until there are two or more complaints from
the same source before firing it back as spam.

I'm sorry if you don't feel you got your money's worth.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Login: Nationwide